Friday, July 8, 2011

Off for a bit

I will be unavailable next week in case anyone is looking me,because I know so many of you do, yea right. Anyway...

I'm heading up north with the wife and little one for a few days in New Hampshire. I'm not really looking forward to it, though I know I should be. I am looking forward to not having to come into work for the next week. 

The wife and I were talking about the trip this past week and she says to me "your not expecting sex on vacation are you?" No, why would I want that? She is dead serious by the way. I've always thought vacations were some of the best places to have sex, guess I'm the only one thinking that way, again. Fuck. This is just another reason why I've stopped enjoying some of my vacations, it's just more pronounced now that we have a child and so much time and energy is spent on the little one.

I actually brought this topic up during our recent discussion. I asked her why it was we could spend a week in beautiful Aruba and not have sex once. Oh boy, did she freak about that. I do remember she was pretty sick flying down there. But then it was all about how stressed she was with work and a recent miscarriage. Needless to say, she thought it was perfectly reasonable to abstain during vacation. I even suggested having sex on our balcony on the seventh floor overlooking the pool and beach. It was a dark balcony by the way. No go.


Sorry, guess I started rambling again. You guys know how passionate I am about sex. Forgive me. 

I will miss reading all your blogs and l look forward to catching up with them.



2 comments:

  1. Despite everything, I hope you can achieve some rest and relaxation. Perhaps try to reconnect too...

    (I doubt I'd be interested in sex for a short while following miscarriage, but that's just me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to agree with you about having sex on vacation. If i were to ever get married again (which I WON'T) I would have a pre-nup insisting on sex mandatory several times per week, holidays, vacations etc.

    By the way I am linking my blog to yours. I hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete