Thursday, February 2, 2012

Not just another day

It was routine as usual, head in to get the little one and make it out without any melt downs. I listened to the daily report from her teacher with feigned interest as I collected her things. I was told she was in the room next door, so I headed in to see her. As usual, she's not happy to see me yet and wants to stay and play with her friends. So I pull up some floor next to her and let her play for a bit, but there's duel meaning in this as it also allows me to check out the sexy teacher in this room.

This woman reminds me of Olivia Wilde in her look. Sexy eyes, make up done nicely, long dark hair, smallish frame, nice chest, great ass in tight hugging jeans, and those high black boots, all of which have my attention riveted on her. As I idly play with my daughter, my eyes keep rising to the sight across the table from me, any time she says something, its a reason for me to look at her. I linger on her curves as she leans over above the other kids. Her eyes meet mine and I look back to what I'm doing. It goes on for a few more minutes like this, as it has in the past, only I'm not looking away anymore. She gets up and goes to the door between rooms, I think I've made it uncomfortable, shit. She then ask another teacher to watch the kids for a bit, she needs to step out. Damn, I did mess it up.

She walks away towards the other door in the room and stops. She turns to me and says "may I have a few minuets of your time Mr. W?" My heart is pounding instantly in my chest as I tell my daughter I'll be back, the teacher wants to have a meeting. She could care less, she's happy playing. I get up and head to the door, the teacher has my eyes locked with hers as I make my way to the door. She ask me to follow her and leads me down the hall, past empty rooms and to an office. Right in here Mr. W, she says, as she lets me by her to enter first. She closes the door behind her and turns to face me. Without a word she closes the distance between us and our lips meet.

Her lips are soft and yielding, much softer than I had imagined, parting quickly to search each others mouths. Bodies pressed firmly together, I can feel her chest heaving against mine. One hand on her back, holding her to me, the other on the back of her neck, fingers tangled in her hair, drawing her in further. Her arms wrap around me, her hands going to my ass, grinding me into her as we kiss. My hand finds its way up under the back of her shirt, feeling her silken skin. She quickly slides her hand down the front of my pants, feeling my hardness through the fabric, squeezing, stroking. I unbutton her jeans and open the zipper as my hands slide to her hips, my palms sliding down her legs, collecting her jeans along the way, and letting them fall to her feet. The lacy panties only embellish her curves.

Without a word, she slides down my body, squating before be as she undoes my belt and pants. She pulls at the waist of both my pants and underwear, sliding them down as my cock springs out. She take me into her mouth right away, licking, and sucking her way up and down my shaft. I tell her how badly I want her, she just looks up and smiles at me when she says "good, I've been wanting you too". I help her up to her feet and push her back against the wall. Taking both her hands over her head I pin them there with one of my own. I kiss her again, my lips taking her scent. My other hand finds its way between her legs, and she is plenty wet, enough to effortlessly slide a finger into. She moans beneath my lips as I do. I turn her around, facing the wall, her hands supporting her as she pushes her ass out towards me and turns her face to me. I press against her, my cock hard and raging to be inside her. Her height is perfect like this, I drive into her swiftly, my abs against her ass as I sink all the way in. We start a slow rhythm, in and out, her hips moving side to side. I bend into her, my body against hers, one hand reaching around to play with her clit, the other up under her shirt pinching a nipple between thumb and forefinger. Our mutual groaning and heavy breathing the only sounds.

I whisper in her ear that I want her to cum. "Cum for me baby......, I want you to cum with my cock buried inside you." She's shaking her head yes as her legs start trembling beneath her. I start driving harder, encouraged by her moaning. Her breaths getting shorter, without warning she pushes back, "yes, yes, yes" ever so soft on her voice. I grab her by her hips and lift her body off the ground, completely immersing myself in her. I can't believe I have this incredible woman impaled on me, shaking in the after glow. She turns and says she want the same for me. "Let me fuck you just like this."

I start moving again, watching myself disappear into her beneath the curve of her ass. She turns her face to me again and that look of ecstasy has me caught. I'm moving faster now, I just want cum inside her, her eyes on mine, just like this. I move my hand to her neck, up to her face as she takes two of my fingers into her mouth. She sucking on them, moaning around them as I fuck her. I can hold out anymore, I have to cum in her. With a final hard push, I do just that, my own breathing heavy and labored. "Fuck, your incredible" escapes my lips. She just smiles at me.

We extract ourselves from each other and she turns to kiss me again. We get ourselves redressed and straightened out before headed back out to the class. We weren't gone too long as to arouse too much suspicion. My little one didn't even know I was gone and still didn't want to leave. After convincing her it was time to go and all the other kids would be leaving soon, she complied reluctantly, and we collected her belongings. We were walking out, saying good bye to the teacher, she waved and said "See you soon" and winked. I'm looking forward to it.




8 comments:

  1. Thanks France, much appreciated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it.and you always find the best photos. So turned me on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know my thinking on this blog, there's nothing wrong with turned on woman.

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog and I have enjoyed reading the posts ... thanks so much for sharing. Great writing and boy do I wish this post was NOT fiction ... delish!
    BTW, is it just me or do the white words on black near the blue words give a 3D appearance? Perhaps my eyes are going from too much work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the vote of confidence Wave Rider, your not the only one who wishes it wasn't fiction.
      I'm not sure about the 3D effect, but maybe you are over worked.

      Delete
  4. You don't know how often I have this exact fantasy... I definitely have a thing for teachers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Que the Van Halen, Hot for Teacher music now...

      Delete