Saturday, June 23, 2012

Missed opportunity

I was off yesterday, so I had the opportunity to sleep a little past 5 for a change. The wife got up first around 5:30 and headed to the shower. By the time she was done in the bathroom, I was finally starting to wake up some. I woke up with some serious morning wood going on. I figured I'd wave my flag and see what it would get me. I was laying on my side, so I stuck a leg out of the covers and pulled them off as I rolled to my back and stood straight in the air.  It took her about twenty seconds before she turned my way. She was a little shocked by the sounds of it. She said "oh my god" as came over to me and said "you better put that away", then walked away and continued getting dressed. Fuck, denied again. 

I knew there was a chance there would be no sex since she just got her period, but come on, I couldn't at least get a fucking blowjob? 

Then later that evening she brought it up again, just saying that it was a damn impressive sight to turn to and she was quite turned on by it. Really? I find that hard to believe since she just turned and walked away from me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment