Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lyrics I can relate to by Seether

I'm a sucker for great rock songs and Seether is no exception, there is just something about lyrics that you can relate to:

"If I gave you the truth would it keep you alive, though I'm closer to wrong, I'm further from right, now I'm convinced on the inside that something is wrong with me, convinced on the inside there's so much more to me. I'm beaten down again..."

"It seems like every days the same and I'm left to discover my own, is seems like everything is grey and there's no color to behold, they say its over and I'm fine again, try to stay sober and it feels like I'm dying again. I am aware now how every things going to fine, on day, too late I'm in hell..."

"Who's to know if you soul will fade at all, the one you sold to fool the world, you lost you self esteem along the way.... Fake it if your out of direction, fake it if you don't belong..."

No comments:

Post a Comment