Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day/HNT

"Freedom isn't free"

Thank a veteran today, hell thank them any day.

I recently spent some time with my brother in law who was visiting this past weekend, and is currently a Gunnery Sergeant in the Marines.  One of the things he said that stood out, was something I've always known but I wanted to share with you.  He said "I don't care what the political agenda is or who sent me where. The plain and simple fact of being a Marine is, I have a job to do and will do it to the best of my ability."


As a side note, Beryl did indeed put up, not just one, but two pics of me on her page for HNT. Take a look if you like.

3 comments:

  1. Please thank your BIL for everything he is doing for our country. I'm very grateful.

    Yup. You're totally sexy. (I visited Beryl's place!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...thank them any day. We are so lucky to have people that are willing to protect us.
    Oh and Beryl did great btw ;) Very hot!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, veterans deserve thank yous every day for their sacrifice. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete