Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cold Dawn

Another cold morning, viewed through the windshield, the darkness seems to be everywhere.

Traveling west, the first hints of light make themselves known as they peak in the rear-view, while the headlights struggle for purchase on the road ahead.

Stopping for a coffee, I'm bitten by the single digit temps yet again.

The roads are sparsely populated at this time of the morning, especially on a Saturday, its easy going for a change.

Heading east now, the brightening sky casting it's orange glow, as dawn awakens to another day.

The constant tug of war between light and dark plays out before me, as it has for millions of years, and will continue to do long after I'm gone.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you express yourself.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks you two. I'm glad you liked it.

    I was trying a narrative approach on the last couple post as thats how its usually running around in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well keep up the good work. I like what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete