Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I've been feeling quite angry lately and have been having some trouble coping with it. So much so that I was ready to start a fight with with some asshole who bumped into me and didn't have the damn courtesy to say sorry or excuse me. After talking with Beryl last night, I think what it boils down to is me trying too hard to bury emotions again, and its making things worst.

What scares me the most is that I'm going to harm my daughter. She is only about two and a half now, but oh my fucking god, does she know how to push my buttons.I keep feeling I should have more patience than this, and I know that there is no reasoning with a two year old. It also doesn't help hearing my wife say "you need to have a little more patience", really, don't you think I already fucking know that? I also don't want my daughter to think she is going to get her way just because she pithes a fit.

I'm working on it, but it takes time.

3 comments:

  1. If you are aware of the fact that you're angry and know it's a risk of hurting someone, I doubt you actually would. You should take yoga to relax... I totally see you doing a downward dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you. I am not much of a kid person and when my kids were little it was tough, cause I dont have any patience.

    You just have to find the one thing that helps you chill and get control.

    PS .maybe you need to have sex more often (or pleasure yourself), that is a great form of stress relief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, what the hell is a downward dog? I'm thinking the jokes on me on this one.

    And if only more sex was on the menu, I'm pretty damn sure I'd be at the table to eat.

    ReplyDelete