Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sex Music

Ok, I have a question for all my blogger girls and boys out there. You all know that I'm kind of a music lover, just a bit. I want your opinion here please.

What is, or would be your favorite CD or Artist to have-sex/make-love/fuck to?
I know its the age of MP3's and I-pods, but sometime you just have a favorite, so whats yours?

I'll give some of mine:
For just about any scenario I'm going with the self titled "Tantric" album.
For a good down and dirty fuck, AC/DC's "Back in Black"
For some nice drawn out sensual sex, Eric Clapton's, "Complete Clapton" or Pink Floyd's "Pulse"

5 comments:

  1. Good question. I dont know. we never work up to fucking, it just happens. where ever we are.
    On rare occasion do we have music on. : (
    I would like to hear more about what music is good though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a classic would be NIN "Closer". For something more romantic, I'd go with Blue Rodeo "5 days in May". I have lots I can think of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KittyCat, it doesn't have to be something you've already listend to, just something you would want, something you can envision.

    France, I'm pretty sure I know why NIN, I have to say I concur. And as far as Blue Rodeo goes, I'm going to have to check it out, I don't know them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely agree with the NIN for some kinky fun, but for the romantic endeavor there's always Berlin, Take My Breath Away. Yes, I grew up on 80's music and Top Gun was just kick ass. It also sounds great cranked up on a nice set of speakers... (did I just say that??)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorites - In-a-gadda-da-vida by Iron Butterfly. Old but long and has good tempo.

    ReplyDelete