Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dr.

Have I told you I hate the Doctors office, well I do. But I had to bite the bullet today and make an appointment for myself. I tend to suffer from migraine headaches and as of this past month they are getting worse and more frequent. I had a particularly bad one yesterday that would not go away, the throbbing pain, spotty vision, and numbness in my hand, it was enough to scare me to call.

Then I get this douche bag on the phone who wants to read me the riot act. "You know he's not going to prescribe anything over the phone don't you?" "You haven't been here in a year you know?" Shut the fuck up lady and just make me a fucking appointment. Once I told her my symptoms she finally shut the hell up.

Well, now I have an appointment Friday, we'll see what happens...

1 comment:

  1. I get really bad migranes also. DO you know what triggers yours?

    When I could take drugs I used to have some really good ones that would knock it out the minute I felt one coming on.

    So sorry that your suffering. Maybe too much stress lately, not enough sexual release?

    Just a thought.
    Kittycat

    ReplyDelete