Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Damn-it....

So I'm out last night playing pool, I get home around 11, about an hour earlier than normal. I see the bedroom light on when I pull in and I'm thinking, wow, she's still up, I'm shocked. I try to be quiet going in so I don't wake my little one.

I feed the fish and turn off the lights that are left on for me and decide to use the downstairs bathroom before heading up. Flushing the toilet gave me away apparently. She never heard me come in because the A/C is on in the house. By the time I get upstairs, the light is out and she's standing beside the bed closing the toy drawer in her nightstand. I asked her what she's doing, she said she was putting the rabbit away.

Apparently she was reading one of the old penthouse letters magazine that we have and getting off using the rabbit. Ok, that's fine with me, I don't have a problem with that at all. I know how good the rabbit vibe is for her. Hell, I love using it on her sometimes.

I get undressed and climb into bed and ask light heartedly, what, she didn't want to wait for me. She says, why do you have to be like that, I don't know if your joking or serious. I'm a bit confused by the statement. Anyway, I slide up next to her and put my hand on her stomach, and guess what? She wants nothing to do with me.

Denied. What The Fuck!!!!
Really?

She's usually in the mood after reading those, I don't understand. What did I do? All I can think is I was never intended to catch her using the rabbit, which I think may be a Monday night ritual when I'm out.

I'm still fuming inside about this. Am I being unreasonable wanting to get in on the action, thinking she's in the mood? I'm just absolutely confused.

I'm feeling like the following video...

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes a woman just needs to get off w/o you...sorry to say. It may be that she wants a quick and easy orgasm...or she may be feeling selfish and has no interest in reciprocating..or maybe she just finished her third orgasm when you got home and was ready to just sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with J. I often just want to use my vibe by myself, get off and be done. Its not a reflection so much on my man, just what I want at the time. I also do this when I'm feeling insecure about my body and his touch would just make it worse, but I still want to get off. Girls are weird and complicated, I won't lie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Women... what can I say, we are a mystery! Maybe she didn't want to get messy, maybe she just wanted a quick relief. However, seems like she heard you and then started to prep for sleep... makes me think you should surprise her next week and see?

    I'd choose my man over any toy and if I didn't want him after my own fun, I would at least explain, not just push him away w/o explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank ladies for your comments.

    I don't have a problem with alone time at all, I can understand that. My issue stems from the problems we are having now with her often not being in the mood or being too tired. I find it suspect that she is the complete opposite when I'm not there, it just makes me feel unwanted, unattractive, and unneeded.

    I know these things are not true, but I can't help but feel them anyway.

    Bella and France, I think you both summed it up best, women are a weird complicated mystery.

    ReplyDelete