Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just a rant...

Since gas prices are so fucking bad right now, I've decided to try and ride the motorcycle more since its so much better on gas, and way more fun.

Today I'm riding in, its kind of wet out still, but not raining, and the temp is nice, in the 60's. I'm at a crawl on the highway, doing about 20-30 mph when a big white van comes into my lane. I hit the brakes and thankfully no one was too close behind me, and the van never even noticed.

The best part about it though you ask? It's a fucking Massachusetts State Police, Department of Corrections van, what the FUCK? (Which is exactly what I'm yelling inside my own helmet).
These are the same people lighting up the highway boards with "check twice, it could save a life, watch for motorcycles and share the road".

Really, its time you took your own fucking advice people.
Just another reason why I always were safety gear.

Oh yea, if you happen to be following behind a motorcycle, be sure to give yourself enough room, we can stop in much shorter distances than cars and trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment