Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Winter is coming

I don't watch too much TV anymore, well, except for children's shows now. I can recite way too much Shrek or How to Train Your Dragon, fuck, I guess this is parenthood.

Anyway.

What I wanted to share with you is a new mini series that started airing on HBO Sunday nights at 9:00, Game Of Thrones. It is based on a series of books by George R. R. Martin, the first of which is the same name. I have read the four books that are out so far and have been eagerly anticipating this series. I saw the first one Sunday and all I can say is, its fucking great. Theres lots of sex, violence, and intrigue to keep you going and from what I've seen so far, great visuals and acting.

Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading the books and will Netflix the series. I'm totally drawn in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the show...waiting on the books as I type...I pre-ordered the set...

    ReplyDelete