Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Well, I have to say that my wife came through last night. No, not in the sex department, (yea, yea, piss and moan some more W) but she did do good by me. She was able to get her hands on Game 5 playoff tickets for the Celtics/Sixers game last night.

I made my way into Boston after work and picked my wife up. We meandered through town and parked at the Garden. It was early enough that we found somewhere to have dinner and few drinks before the game. It was a bit of a wait for a table, but a quick dinner and we headed up the street to the Garden. We made it to our seats just as the anthem was starting. The rest is history. It was a great time and a really good game. The place was fucking rocking, so damn loud in there. (Check this link out for KG's assessment of the fans.) A few more wobblie pops while there always help keep things loose, I love that I can get a Cap n Coke there now too. It was over quicker than expected, and it was a breeze getting out of the parking garage. We made good time getting back home, before I knew it, my head was hitting the pillow and I was in the land of nod. All I can say is that it made for a great night out, I'd love to go back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment