Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Question

I received a question from SoccerMom who asked, have I ever had sex on my motorcycle?
  As much as I'd like to say the answer is yes, the truth is a much sadder no.  Not from a lack of want on my part                though.

As it so happens I married a women who is just not that into experimentation when it comes to sex, which I might add is causing a growing rift.  It seems that the older she gets, the more of a prude she is becoming.  It hasn't always been so, in our younger days there were all kinds of things she would be willing to try, I wish I knew what kind of switch was thrown in that head of hers so I could undo it.

But, back to the bike.  I can honestly tell you that the bike has already been part of someones sexual fantasy's (*one of my favorites*), as well as some kind of an aphrodisiac for some other ladies who read my blog. There is just something about the bike for some women, I don't know what it is, oh well.

Feel free to ask questions, you may want to know something I would not think you'd be interested in...

4 comments:

  1. I, for one, likely associate the power of the engine between my legs to the power of the guy driving the bike (between my legs, lol). I wonder how that would go though... I'd be curious to try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care for riding on a motorcycle but the thought of having sex on one that was standing still, is very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree I am one of "those" women who find men who ride a motorcycle very sexy.

    I would love to have sex on one. However my guy refuses to buy one. ; (

    AS for the wife, sometimes over time things get too comfortable and just a little boring.
    Time to spice it up.
    I suggest a sex book.
    I'm not saying YOU need any instructions, but sometimes just looking at one together makes you remember what you had in the beginning. and a little horney.

    Just sayin

    Thanks for answering my question. Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the motorcycle. I don't know about other women but for me the attraction is the thrill of the speed (I dig driving fast), and I'll admit that there is this bad boy image that goes with a bike that is such a turn on.

    ReplyDelete