Monday, October 4, 2010

Things


Heres a few things you may not know about me.

1.  I'm a certified scuba diver, and have dived off the coast of Massachusetts, Cozumel, The Bahamas, and Bermuda. 

2.  I want more tattoos, big ones.  As you know I have a large one on my left thigh, but I've already been planning work for my right leg and back.

3.  I'm a artist.  I do a lot of pencil work and have dabbled with chalk, pastels, ink, and airbrush work.

4.  I've been teaching myself how to play guitar for the last year or so. It's not going so well, I need to practice more.

5.  You do know that I ride a Yamaha R1, but you may not know that I've reached over 160 mph in a straight line and have cornered at over 60 mph. (All in a closed course environment.)

Do you want more?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to make us beg for more!!! Unbelievable. ;)

    One of the thing I've always wanted was for an artist to do a portrait of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at, "I'm an artist." Yes, more please and some pictures of your work. thankyouverymuch!

    Oh! Yeah! Tattoos, I relate to wanting more with a passion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, more. Please.

    I'm a certified diver too. We should get the hot mama certified and we can all take a trip together.

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Artist really? Would love to see more of what you got.
    I do a little photography and abstract acrylic painting.

    ReplyDelete