Friday, May 27, 2011

The stupidest question ever.

I've been thinking about this one for a while and it was brought up again in a recent conversation. Do you even have to ask the question? That's all that goes through my mind when I hear it, the whole .1658 seconds it takes to reach my brain. Really..., your asking me? Like your not going to know the answer?

I suppose your going to want to know what the stupidest question ever is? As soon as you hear it your going to say to yourselves, yea, your right, why even ask. Well, its...

Do you want a blowjob?

Who in their right fucking mind would say no? Because I'm sure as hell not going to. Which leads me to, do you even need an answer? Have I ever turned down a blowjob? Ever?... No, I haven't, nor do I plan on turning one down.

So, all I can think is, you must not really want to and your asking as if your doing it as a huge favor. Kinda takes the pleasure out of it for me. I don't know about you guys and girls, but I don't need to be asked.

Would it not be even better to just grab your guy, drag him to you and just do something? Like kissing him, grabbing his cock through his pants, whispering in his ear that you want to suck him off. Or maybe even just pulling him towards you as you sink to your knees and unzip his pants. I'm pretty sure us guys would all get the point. What is sexier than that? Its just such a hot visual for guys.

If you were my woman, would you want me to ask if you wanted to be licked until you came over and over? I don't think so, I'd just do it until you begged me to stop.

I'd like to hear your opinions on the matter. Any other guys been asked this question? How about you ladies, have you ever asked this, or are you the kind that just pulls her guy to her and gets down to business? I'm just curious if I the only one getting this fucked up question.

5 comments:

  1. That question has never escaped my lips! Also, My lips never escape a dripping, erupting, or milked cock until I am certain that every last drop has slid down my awaiting throat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, now that's the kind of response men would want, I certainly would. Thanks pleaseeatme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE to ask my hubs...I love giving head and happen to know I do it exceedingly well based on feedback I have received....so I don't know what his deal is...I know he enjoys it when he let's me (yes, I did say "lets" me)...but with a lover...nope--never asked the question...

    ReplyDelete
  4. J, I'm just as confused as you, who the hell would turn down either? I'm never to tired, thats for damn sure. The fact that your really good at them tells me theres something wrong with him, not you.

    Jane, Wow, "lets me", those are word I'd never think to hear. Again, being that good at it, you should never hear no. I'm sure your lover is very much appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos. Great visual.
    I can't imagine a guy ever turning a blow job down
    and if they did the girl must seriously be fucking doing it wrong.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete