Thursday, August 25, 2011

I've not been open to it lately, but there is beauty to be found when you least expect it. It's around us if we chose to see it and accept it into ourselves. It's in people, its in nature around us, and in the heavens that surround us. This morning gave me a few glimpses.

I came around an on-ramp in traffic to see the myriad suns rays bursting through the clouds in front of me, perfectly framed top, left, and right by a flock of birds.

I was physically moved by reading something powerful this morning.

And I've been brought to the verge of tears by a song.

I know I'm in a hard place right now, maybe that's part of it. But my body, mind, and soul are open and accepting that which is given.



2 comments:

  1. When you are going through the sucky times, you can choose to wallow, or you can choose to instead celebrate the good where you can find it. I prefer people who can find the good. When you are open, you never know what will come to fill those holes in your life.
    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're still feeling emotions, then there is still hope.

    ReplyDelete