Wednesday, June 30, 2010

R1 Videos

Here are the youtube videos for my runs, I also included the links below each if you want. Sorry, they are kind of grainy. Enjoy, I did.
I am looking forward to any comments.

The first run of the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLW38rEuplg

Our 3rd run of the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSJdEP3oZhY

The difference between a 1000cc engine and a 600cc engine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuEGPwEEZ0E

And I thought I would include one of Evans runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjLjTGHYRnU

6 comments:

  1. I don't know much about bikes, but I know this is hot! Thanks for the videos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes my heart race just watching it!!!
    I have raced a Ford Lightning and a cobra in the 1/4 mile once. It was a rush, so I bet a motorcycle would be awesome!
    Very HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's just something about an adrenaline rush...So hot!
    Thanks for sharing
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just illusion, or was the track wet??? That would scare the hell out of me, especially at 136! Nice runs, though. That had to be a rush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell you all it was an absolute rush, even after the 2 hour ride home and unloading one bike, I was still wired at 2 in the morning.

    Thank you all for your comments, you ladies really do love a guy on a bike.

    Riff: The track was not wet, but it was extremely humid that night with temps in the 90's. I could not even close my helmet all the way without fogging up within 3 seconds. By the time I let off the gas past the trap lights, I looked down and saw 157mph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say that I like anything with wheels going fast! It's so hot! I have done a few road course events in an M3. I have a CRX with a full cage. When I am blowing by corvettes in practice laps in a series of turns with my stock engine CRX, I get wet thinking of the guy I pass getting pissed at a girl passing him in a 4 cyl! Especially later when they run over and want to look under my hood! Yeah, I'll let ya look! A guy on a bike is my biggest turn on! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete