Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Blizzard

We had a nice little blizzard here in the North East Sunday into Monday dumping almost two feet of snow on us.  I don't really have a problem with the snow, it's New England, it happens. It took about two hours to clear the driveway with me using the snowblower and my wife shoveling, then off to work.

I have a really big problem with the people who should not be out driving in it. I bought a truck for a reason, the roads suck around here and four wheel drive comes in handy during these big storms. I made it to work Monday without any issues other than the people who should not be out in this mess. The roads were bad enough that I did have to use four wheel drive a few times to get traction. Then, on the way in this morning, I'm stuck behind this asshole for three miles in a little Toyota Corolla, who is not only doing 15 mph in a 40 zone, but also driving in the middle of the street with oncoming traffic. Fucking guy would not even let me pass him when it became two lanes, he drives right down the middle of both, traffic at least 20 deep behind me.

Sorry, I'm rambling about assholes on the road, thats another thing I should be used to by now, Massachusetts is after all one of the states with the worst drivers.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pic; I'm so jealous, I would have loved a snowstorm just before Christmas!!

    Looks like I'm not the only one being pissed off by bad drivers. Even though I don't have a truck, I know how to drive in snow, am not afraid of it - but am afraid of the morons around me. I also know when to stay home and wait for the roads to clear.

    ReplyDelete