Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh well

Why is it, that throughout the day, I think of topics that I want to write about, then when I do finally get some privacy to sit down at the computer............ Not a fucking thing in my head! Fuck! What is wrong with my brain?

It's kinda like going to the music store, you know, you walk in through the security scanners, and bang, they wipe you mind blank and you proceed to wander aimlessly around looking for who knows what.

Well, I guess another day then. I bid you adieu. 

2 comments:

  1. Dayum hot bike! The girl isn't bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm French, so I know what adieu means. :(

    I often have the same blank... I'm in my car, or doing groceries, or in a meeting, and I'm overflowing with ideas. 5 minutes after, half of it is gone.

    I hope you continue writing, even if it's not regularly!

    ReplyDelete