Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Saint W?

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not up for sainthood, nor am I being fitted for a cape.

I'm a man that puts his pants on one leg at a time like anyone else. I'm as fallible as the next guy. I have my own idiosyncrasies, short comings and am far from perfect. Believe me.

Then why is it, I'm such a good people person? 

I think it can be boiled down to one word..... Compassion.
Or maybe even simpler, I treat others with respect and dignity. Its a concept so simple and yet so rarely seen nowadays.

In a world of instant gratification, there are too many inconsiderate louts and loud mouth assholes. I refuse to add to their numbers.

Like I said, I am far from perfect, I would have never started this blog if I was.

But damn I try to remain a humble human being.


2 comments:

  1. Your the best kind of guy, your honest.

    Whats not to like or respect. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're special, darlin'. Plain and simple.

    I'm so lucky to have you.
    So lucky.
    xox Beryl

    ReplyDelete