Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Have I told you I hate Migraines? I do, I really do. I have one now that's fucking killing me and does not seem to want to completely go away. At least I can see enough to read and type again but it has made for a difficult few hours at work. I did get a break and drove down to the beach to try and get some quiet, I think that helped. I just wish these meds were stronger, I think I'm going to have to have a discussion with Doc about that.

How about something to cheer you guys up then? Just a few I found on Tumblr.




Ok, well they make me feel better.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice. Wish they were me. I hope you feel better soon. I have been getting headaches lately too. Maybe it's the weather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the well wishes NK, as of today, I still have the damn thing, oh well. Maybe it is the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon too. Migraines are no fun:( After seeing a nuero, I am finally down to 4/5 per month. Hope you can get some relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks naughtyangel, is now over 24 hours and this one's still hanging on. I shouldn't complain about two or three a month though, yours seem much more frequent and you got it down to that? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well they do have me on Zonegran a daily prevent med. Seems to be working and VERY affordable. I'm still on a pediatric dose too! Have you tried Fioricet? That is rx but non narcotic. I found the narcotics work but for maybe 2 hours and then the migraine is back full force if not worse. Good luck! Do you have triggers? I feel for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They current have me on Sumatriptan to take as I need it, I may have to consider going to daily doses. I was able to control them for a while being careful with my caffeine intake. Sometimes I think its environmental, the shit I have to deal with at work sometimes set me off, its worse in the winters with all the bay doors closed and no fresh air moving around. I still can't believe you've been dealing with them so much more often.

    ReplyDelete