Thursday, March 22, 2012

I don't know what's up with me lately, but I'm not eating well at all. Not in the nutritional sense of eating good foods, but just eating in general. I'll tend to have a Nutrigrain bar in the morning, then kind of skip over lunch most days and only have a dinner if I'm really hungry or if there is something already made when I get home (which is rare). I've lost some more weight again, now down to just over 170. It's not as if I'm doing it on purpose, I just don't think about eating at work, its usually too busy and I normally always have a coffee on hand that keeps me sedated I think. It's not as if there are a lot of demands on my body for the nutrition either, so maybe that's a reason too.

Oh well, I'll leave you with some bikes and babes for today then.


2 comments:

  1. Please eat. Don't make me order in from Texas....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, eat. If only because you are getting way too close to what I weigh, and that's just wrong. Damn men. xoxo

    ReplyDelete