Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Drawstring Theory

Yes, it kind of feels like this sometimes, play that short clip there. This part always comes to mind when I think about those little nuances that we go through. (Extract is a funny movie by the way)




Now I know I may be looking too deeply into this, its not the end all to the constant question of whether there will be sex or not, but I do pay attention to it. I sleep naked, pretty much all the time. I do keep some pj bottoms handy right next to the bed in case the little one needs something in the middle of the night. So I tend to strip down and jump in bed at night. I'll lay there and watch her get changed into her pj's, the top goes on, and then the pants go on, meaning its pretty much guaranteed there will be no adult play time. There are those rare occasions where the pants will not go on and she will climb into bed, so I know I should at least try on those nights.


Now I do realize that the absence of pj bottoms doesn't constitute a definitive no, I mean there are some cold nights that she doesn't deal with very well. What bothers me though is mornings like this Tuesday. I was out Monday night with my friends and didn't get home till almost midnight, the usual time for me. I climb into bed and nod off to lala land for a few hours till that damn alarm is calling at 5. I jump out of the shower and wake her for her turn as I start getting dressed. She climbs out of bed and all I see is a bare ass walking to the bathroom, and it was cold last night. What the fuck is that about. My guess is some quality time with the rabbit and I certainly don't begrudge her that.

I'm just looking at this from a typical male view, I'm wanting, she's not, till I'm not around it seems, Fuck. It's just like the end of that clip, actually hearing the drawstrings tighten as the wind goes out of your sails.

5 comments:

  1. HEHEHE funny clip and oh so true. Can you do a naughty build up? Sext her during the day. The brian is the biggest sex organ in women:) LOL

    Good luck hope you get some:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have been doing something right, either that or your luck traveled the miles. We ended up having a pretty good session last night. So I guess I owe you a big thank you for that.

      Delete
  2. Too funny. The clip . Not your lack of sex.
    But I hear you . The sportsman knows when we aren't going to have sex too.
    And I sleep naked every night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How does he know if your naked every night? I'd be trying every night if I had that nakedness next to me.

      Delete
  3. YAY:) *grin*

    I wish my hb jump me if I slept naked but no at one point it drove him to the couch;) LOL

    ReplyDelete