Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Alt Play

I've been researching BDSM for a little while now, sorry the eternal student in me and my thirst for knowledge, and I've become more and more attracted to many of the ideals. I can probably thank most of you out there for piquing my interest again with all of you great stories. I have read The story of O and many other novels with similar subject matter and have always been corrupted by the power and beauty. I've only scratched the surface, if you will, with some spanking and nipple clamp play with my wife, but the the desire for more has me quite curious. Some of the mental images conjured by your post have been extremely arousing to say the least. I am interested in much more than just basic play at this point and would really like to try more but I'm not sure where to start. The idea of having a submissive is quite a turn on for me. Unfortunately I don't see my wife wanting to go any further than we already have in the past, especially since her sex drive has gone way down in the past year or two, which has probably been the catalyst for many of my recent mental issues (sorry, not your problem, back on point).

Its funny that as I write this, I will occasionally check out craigslist just to see what is out there, and I find an ad today that has me so tempted. It was an ad from a woman who wants to have her throat fucked and has until this point been unsuccessful in finding a willing partner, I find that hard to believe. Anyhow, if it sounds to good to be true it must be, right? I just found this to be something I really want to do and can't get the images out of my head today. Just thought I would share.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... sigh. (yeah I know, not very constructive!)

    ReplyDelete