Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"The deception you chose is you own parasite"

Those who know me always say that I don't show any emotion, if they only knew the tempest raging inside me. Men are supposed to be rocks, right, unreadable and stoic. But there really is so much more beneath the surface, not everyone is as they seem. Sometimes it gets so hard to hold everything in, and I only do so because usually when I do try to get things out in the open, its not always to the desired effect. I must say that blogging has been a great outlet, its nice to be able to share and not be judged. Everyone who has left comments has been positive and supportive, and it is greatly appreciated.

Lately there is so much inner turmoil, anger, hate, love, jealousy, longing, desire, passion, frustration, compassion. Its eating me up inside, swinging from one extreme to the other. I just don't know where to direct it most times, I think that is why I've been trying to redirect it into other activities, trying to keep my mind from imploding. Those diversions are not working like they used to, that raging tempest just keep churning.

2 comments:

  1. I know for me, writing has been a great way to cope with my own stuff. I hope you find your own way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Spring Flower, writing is a wonderful way to work through things.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete