Monday, April 12, 2010

Flesh Fiction

It started like any other day, the commute, lots of traffic, and the ever incessant inching closer to the daily grind. It can only get better from here, right? Well , if I only knew what the day had in store.

It was an innocent enough request, could I help her move a table to her apartment, we could do during lunch break. You get used to these kind of request when you own a truck. So its about twelve thirty when she says "you ready". Sure, lets go. We load the table in the truck and head out, her apartment is only about ten minutes away. The whole ride there I can't stop glancing at her legs tightly wrapped in the black dress pants, and the exposed flesh peaking above when her shirt rides slightly up her back.

We get to her place and I unload the table and follow her to the second floor apartment. We move the table into place and she loves it, "perfect fit" she says. She pulls half of a blunt out of the ashtray and lights it as she starts to pick up some stuff around the apartment. She proceeds into the bedroom which is directly across from me sitting there in the couch, I can't stop staring at that incredible body. I get up and cross the room to her while we are talking and ask if she minds sharing some of that blunt. We continue talking while I get a good look around the inner sanctum, the cloths piled everywhere, I can't help noticing the thongs haphazardly spread over a basket. We head back to the living room and sit down couch to finish the blunt. Then things got interesting.

She looks me directly in the eyes and says "you think I don't notice the way you look at me, with such intensity, how quickly you try to look away when I catch you?" There's seduction in those brown orbs and I'm being drawn in mercilessly as our faces get closer. Our lips meet and part as our tongues explore each others mouths, I can't help but be overwhelmed by my senses, her smell, the warmth of her body against mine, her hand slowing making is way up my inner thigh. The sensory overload along with the anticipation has my heart pounding in my chest, I'm already straining against my pants for release. My arms envelop her, pulling her against me just as her hand encloses me through my pants and feels how excited she has me. She says "I've wanted you for the longest time" as she is unbuckling my belt.

In no time she has my dick in her hands as she moves to the floor, I reluctantly remove my own exploring hands from her. On her knees she removes my pants completely as her head makes its way to me, she just puts the head of my dick in her mouth and looks up with those charcoal rimmed brown eyes, the sight is just so hot that I'm shaking with the anticipation of what is to come. She keeps those eyes on me as she continues to take the rest of me into her mouth, working slowly at first, using both her hands like I've only seen in movies. She is moaning ever so slightly, I'm surprised I can even hear it the way my heart is pounding in my chest, but I can certainly feel it. Its such a euphoric feeling that I don't want to end but I want her.


I tell her to stand up in front of me, my hand on her hips moving her shirt up over her head, exposing a beautiful set of tits just dying to be released from that red satin bra. I'm more than happy to oblige. I have both tits in my hand as I slowly start licking and sucking, she starts moaning in pleasure again. I move my hand to the waist band of her pants, pulling them off to reveal the matching red thong, never taking my mouth of her chest. I must be hard as steel, I so turned on. My hands run over that alabaster skin, over the ass I been eying for so long. I can't take it any more, I have to see if she is as turned on as me. I rub her pussy through the thin fabric and her moans get stronger, with one pull that thong hits the floor. My finger slides into her with barely any resistance, shes so wet. I still can't believe this is happening.

She pushes me back onto the couch and puts a leg on either side of me, rubbing my cock against her now wet entrance. In one shot she has me buried to the hilt. She feels so incredible, I'm quite impressed I did not blow it because I've wanted this for so long. I cup her ass, controlling the speed, I just want to so enjoy this. We start kissing again, our tempo matched only by our beating chest. She starts riding me really hard, next thing I know she says shes cumming, her whole body convulsing in pleasure. I can't help but smile knowing I helped cause that.

When she has settled down, I tell her to get on her hands and knees on the couch. She know exactly what to do, one hand on the back of the couch the other on her own ass looking back at me. She says, "I want you to fuck me". I guide my still throbbing cock into her hot pussy. Its so fucking sexy the way she keeps looking back at me over her shoulder, the lustful look on her face. I love seeing that tramp stamp above my cock sliding in and our of her. She says to me again "come on, fuck me harder", I'm more than happy to. I can't take much more, the sensory overload, with the final thrust I shoot my load deep inside her.

My mind is still reeling over what has just happened, I can't believe it. I'm waiting to wake up, for this to be some kind of cruel joke. It's not. She slowly moves forward releasing me from that magical box. We are both in shock, neither one of us saying anything for a minute. We have to get back to work, we put ourselves back together and jump back into the truck and head back. I just turned to her and sad "wow". She give me a knowing smile and says "there's more where that came from."

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this was amazing! Sounded like a good lunch break ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Spring Flower, it was true right up to finishing the blunt then getting back to work.

    ReplyDelete