Monday, April 5, 2010

Minx

You wicked little minx...

How ironic that after reading a fellow bloggers post about using sexuality, that I should happen upon this past Fridays experience. The object of my desires decides she is going to change at work before leaving (we do have a loose dress code of black pants and polo or company related shirt), though I'm pretty sure she was going home anyway. She comes back into the department wearing a form fitting tank top and the tightest fucking jeans I have ever seen on a woman. Of course there is also the yellow bra that goes with the matching thong ever so slightly sticking above the top of that fine ass. I'm actually dumb struck at how hot she looks like this and am speechless for at least thirty seconds while trying to compose myself. There are only about 5-10 minutes left in the day, but boy did she make the most of them. I really do think this was intentional, she was walking around showing of the assets and at one point is bending over in front of me saying something, for the life of me I don't know what, all I was doing is taking in the great view down her shirt.

How am I not supposed to look, never mind try not to stare. She must know the kind of effect she has on guys when she does this, or am I being naive. Is she just fucking with my head, she knows I think she is attractive, but I don't think she has any idea how bad I want to fuck her. This is not helping matters in the least.

May I also add that this comes on the heals of her telling me she has a fuck buddy. I'm SO jealous of this lucky SOB. Maybe I should not be so jealous because she also said all she does is watch the clock during the apparent non event, guess she picked the wrong FB. The closer we get to each other, the more she makes me want her.

Needless to say its been a mind bending weekend in my head. My will is being tested to its limits. I'm sure there will be more to follow.

"Sitting in the dark I can't forget, even now I realize the time we'll never get, another story of the pinnacles of fate."

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she's targeting you as a potential FB, with all the flirting!

    Especially if she doesn't like him that much, which to me sounds sad, because the point of a FB is to have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Spring Flower might be right. Definitely keep your eyes open.;)

    ReplyDelete