Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TMI Tuesday #233

1. Commando: Sexy or disgusting? Do you have a "best" commando story?
Super sexy on a woman, especially in a skirt or summer dress. No good stories,but I definitely seem to get more crotch looks when going commando in a nice set of pants.
2. Foreplay: Is there such a thing as too much?
There is never enough foreplay, it just gets hotter and hotter.
3. Oral sex: Good if you are getting? Good is you are giving? Equally ewwwww?
I absolutely love giving and receiving. Something about making someone writhe under you tongue.
4. Orgasm: Is one per night enough or does the first one just get your motor running?
The first just gets me going, now if I could only get my other half to agree.
5. Morning sex: "Oh hell yes!", "Well if I have, too." or "Just get in the shower and go to work."
Hell ya, lets do it in the shower..

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had anonymous sex? Have you ever had an orgasm without at least knowing your partner's last name?
Sorry, I'm boring, no on both counts.

3 comments:

  1. You're not boring, just need to expand your horizons..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go commando in a spring dress riding in the back of your motorcycle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring Flower, your really making me wish you were closer so you could ride with me. ;)

    ReplyDelete