Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Formspring question

Wow, I got my first Formspring question. The only down side is I think there's a limit on the amount of characters allowed, so I didn't get the complete question. Here is what I got:

I wish I had seen this earlier. I really needed some advice about a hook-up that persistently pursued me then after our hook-up decided he felt "guilty" about cheating on his wife. me being me of course became completely enamored and am now crushed. He in


Now before I weigh in on this, I'd like to have the complete paragraph since Formspring seems slightly handicapped. So please, whomever sent this, email me and I'd be happy to put in my two cents. I don't know if I'm the best person to ask, but I'm more than willing to give you my opinion.

W
internalpathwaytocontention@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This was my question! But I forget the rest of the paragraph. Is there anyway to look it up?

    ReplyDelete