Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yes, I'm enamored

Things are finally starting to straighten themselves out around here after Octobers freak snow storm. Just about everyone has power back finally, a point of contention for many with the electricity providers. We still have some snow piles on the ground even though temps have been hovering in the 60's the past few days.

So Sunday, the family and I ventured out to a mall that we haven't been to in a year or so and has under gone many changes. Its much more "high brow" now with stores that I can't afford to look in the windows, never-mind step into with the thought of spending. It's right around 1 o'clock and the place is pretty full. My first thought is, you have to be fucking kidding me, Christmas decorations already? But after I got over the shock of that, I started looking around and appreciating the sights, and it became the reason for this post.

Can I tell you that I love, LOVE, the return of leggings, which I believe they are called. I call them, the super tight, ass hugging, W loving, women's pants. Oh my fucking god are they sexy. Add in some heals and I'm half way to full mast. And all you ladies in yoga pants have a similar effect on me too.

There were so many incredible looking women at the mall just strutting around in these. I had all I could do to keep my attention on the little one, if not, my head would have looked like it was on a spring. I especially love the fact that most of the women wearing them have the body's for it and they weren't covering up with long shirts or anything. Two of the office chicks are even in on the act, it wasn't just my last Halloween post that had them wearing them.

It feels almost like being back in high school, minus the teased to the heavens hair of course. May leggings stay around for awhile, pleaseeeeeee......

No comments:

Post a Comment