Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dream a little dream

I had the oddest dream the other night, and by odd I don't mean its unusual for me to dream about threesomes. I have those all the time about my crush, but I digress...

It started innocently enough, the wife and I were hot and heavy, all over each other, working our way up the stairs (told you it's a dream). There are different items of clothing being removed in the process. We get to the bedroom, only its not our house, its my bedroom in the house I grew up in, the old water bed and every thing else just as I last remembered it. We work our way around to the side of the bed and I fall onto it only to hit something. I jump back up and move the covers to find a girl laying there naked. Its at this point that things got weird because its my youngest brothers girlfriend lying there in all her glory, she's a pretty good looking girl too. I'm about to pull away when she grabs me by the waist band of my underwear and says "Where do you think your going, you started something, lets finish it." Now color me totally fucking surprised when the wife is right there with me, not a word of protest she just gets in bed with us.
The rest of the dream was a blur of bodies in motion, it all seamed so real though. There is something so visceral about the visuals, my woman having her nice moist cunt licked while I take the other one from behind or two woman concentrating on licking and sucking me. All three of us enjoying ourselves so much, to get lost in each other's bodies, its just so hot. I only wish I could experience this in real life, and I don't mean with my little brothers girlfriend, though that would be so uninhibited, I know it would never happen with my wife.
That gives me an idea for a new post: Things I want to experience sexually.

No comments:

Post a Comment