Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tattoo work

I have been thinking a lot lately of some more tattoo work. I have a number of ideas in mind for my right thigh and upper back. I have done a lot of searching the net for some pictures I can incorporate into my own design drawings, but haven't had much luck on one of them, guess I'll have to start sketching that one on my own. I wish I had some money to actually pay for the work, it would actually give me the kick in the ass needed to start doing some sketch work.

Now that I think of it, I can't remember the last time I picked up my sketch pad and pencil. There really has not been anything I've had the urge to draw for the past year or so, at least. Think I'm still waiting for my muse to appear. Unfortunately muses are quite fleeting, I'll keep waiting for one to fall into my lap. Just hope hubris doesn't get in the way of recognizing her like in most Greek tragedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment