Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You know its funny, I sit in traffic back and forth from work, about an hour each way, with all these thoughts banging around my head. I finally get a chance to sit down at the keyboard and put ink to paper, if you will, and ...nothing. Complete blank on what I wanted to put out there.

Anyway, its a day later and I did want to say something about a comment I received the other day, and believe me, it is much appreciated. It is nice to know there are others out there going through and feeling the same things as myself.
Reflecting on the situation with my coworker, I cant help but think what would happen if we did end up sleeping together. And I'm not talking about the fall out in my personal life, believe me I thought about that alot as well. I don't think my coworker could handle that kind of situation, I don't think she has the maturity level to deal with it. If I feel that the current work situation is difficult at times, I can't imagine what it would be like if this did happen. Would we be closer to each other mentally, certainly not physically, at work, or would it be more of an awkward working relationship where she would not know how to draw that line.

In my head, it all seems so easy and so hot, but reality is always a cruel mistress. I guess thats where it will have to stay, in my head, driving me crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I lust after a co-worker, but I would never start something illicit! For me, it's a no brainer... but it's still nice to daydream & fantasize :)

    ReplyDelete