Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jealousy

Jealousy rears it's ugly head. I sit here fuming over something that I have absolutely no control over. Good thing work isn't busy, now I have all this time on my hands to observe the things that bother me.


She sits here busy with IM's on the computer and text's on her phone, its driving me crazy. Every time I get to close to the PC, the window gets closed quick, don't be looking over her shoulder. All I can think is that there are so many guys that want her, only a month after her breakup by the way. I would be happy to have my own wife want me in a physical sense like the way these guys are after her. It just seems so unfair the way life unfolds sometimes.


Its funny that I used to feel so alone in my thoughts and views but now after reading blogs from others, I realize that there are many others like me out there. It may be a good thing that no one reads my blog as I am a little worried what some of the comments would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment