Monday, September 13, 2010

Fly in the ointment

Over all, a good weekend, except for one glaring hiccup Saturday night.  I had heard from a good friend of mine on Thursday that his, kind of sort of Brother in Law, had just won tickets to see Flyleaf, but had no interest in seeing them.  I was obviously the first person he thought of to get them to.  Unfortunately, after repeated phone calls and trying to get the tickets changed to my name, it fell through.  We never heard back from the kid Friday.  I was working all day Saturday, constantly checking my phone, hoping he would come through at the last minute.  Bust.  Fucker.

At least I was home to take part in a nice group chat Saturday night with a few blog friends.  You ladies are to sweet by far to me.  ;)

Oh, and did I tell you I spoiled Beryl rotten over these past three days, well I did.

5 comments:

  1. What... a group chat? With you? And I missed that???
    *pouting*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when that kind of shit happens. WHy bother mentioning it if you have no real plan to freaking follow thru.
    I would of been pissed, but again what can you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh too bad that happened... and I am glad that you were able to spoil Beryl rotten...

    You definitely made her weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well being sweet isn't hard when you're just being truthful. *wink*

    Thank you for taking such good care of my girl. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

    I hope your day is beautiful.

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete