Saturday, September 18, 2010

Razors Edge

Ever feel like you living on a razors edge?  You walk that edge never knowing what side you may fall on, but you can be damn sure it's going to be the wrong side. 

Seems to be that's how the home life has been going a lot lately.  I just don't understand how,  no matter how much I do, it never seems enough, or its not the way she wanted it.  The sad part is, its all these little things that keep adding up in the back of my head, taking up space, eating up compute cycles, and she wonders why I'm getting migraine's more frequently, ha, tough one.  Don't get me wrong, life goes on, I know many are in worse positions than I.  There is still a bond there, but its just changed so much in the past few years, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

If it wasn't for a few key figures in my life right now, I don't know how I would be able to cope with all of it. First is that little angel of mine, I don't know if I could live without her.  That blond hair, cute smile, and piercing blue eyes that just see her daddy.  Second, Beryl, who has become a true friend, who understands me and still sees the real me, as I am, no pretense.  We can share anything with each other and are always better off for it.  And finally, good friends.  Whether it be the ones I can go out with, share a drink and a few stories, or those of you here, who I can share a story, an email, or a chat with.  Its always nice to have support.  Thank you all for being here.

It helps to remind one to never give in, never surrender, to keep on living.


6 comments:

  1. As long as you always see some good on the horizon, it should be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry hun. Sounds similar to a vent of mine. Thank goodness for those that keep us sane. Hang in there.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It WILL be fine, darlin' and it is right now because you know who you are. You always have. I'm so incredibly proud of you. The world is a far more wonderful place with you in it, sweetheart. xox Beryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes familiarity breeds complacency.

    Not sure if you and the Mrs. communicate your feelings or, if you just keep trying something new and finding out it doesn't work.

    One thing I have learned, marriages don't work if they truly aren't 50/50. Someone will be unhappy and eventually give up. You have to say the words and just keep saying 'em until she hears you.

    Your little girl sounds adorable.. thank God for those that keep you sane ! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do feel the same way sometimes. Well, most of the time. My blond haired blue eyed little man is my world now and does keep me going. I also have a special someone to talk to and it just feels good that we can be ourselves with each other. And it's been great getting to know everyone here in blogland. There are great people here, Beryl included of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is strange how this blog world we live in sometimes has such a strong support for a lot of us. More so than IRL sometimes. I am greatful!

    ReplyDelete