Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend

Lets see, the weekend, another bang up job.  The wife and I took the wee one down to Newport RI to get out for the day and I was able to take some nice pictures (I'll share some when I get them uploaded).  M was really good all day, even missing her nap and sitting through lunch with us.  We headed home around 2:30 and she just crashed within 10 minutes in the car seat, the wife crashed to.  Later, we put M down, were watching TV and suddenly my wife gets up all pissed about something stupid and storms off to bed.  Well then, WTF just happened.  I took the computer to the basement and hid out while playing the guitar.  I was able to have a few nice chat conversations well into the night before turning in at 1.

Sunday dawns, up at 6:30 with the little one.  I'm getting a cold.  Spent the morning doing things with M and and the wife, and once she was down for a nap, I headed out for a bike ride.  I did have a few stops along the way for some phone conversations and refreshments, resulting in being in the saddle for about 4 hours, but I only road for 2 of those, still managed 35 miles.

Woke up this morning, sicker than yesterday, sore throat making my voice a bit fucked and much deeper.  Managed to cause another little fight with the wife, she's insisting I never told her about something going on today, but I did. Here's hoping the damn cold, and my wifes mood swings pass.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Sugar.

    Enjoyed the chat too.

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete
  2. *soft smile*
    and that's the second Saturday night in a row I've had some face time with you!!!

    I'm not getting spoiled though.
    Swear.

    xox
    Beryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, just asking what's wrong helps clarify why one person is upset, rather than walking on eggshells... Hope you're feeling better though!

    ReplyDelete