Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Cold Ride In

I figured if I have to work on a Saturday, then damn it, I'm going to enjoy the commute.

What I didn't expect when I rolled the bike out of the garage was the 45 degree slap in the face (that's 7.2 C to you folks using the proper metrics). Fuck It, I'm riding anyway, the temperature is supposed to reach the 80's today. That's the thing about New England, don't like the weather, just wait an hour or two, it will change.


So I got my gear together, headed outside, and started the R1. These are the sights I'm greeted with warming her up for the ride.

There's just something about seeing the exhaust pouring out of those twin pipes on a cold morning. It looks like it has a rocket strapped under that ass.

Needles to say, it was a cold ride in. That wind at highway speeds just cuts right through gloves and in through all the little cracks in the armor. First thing when I get into work is a hot cup of coffee.


Well, I'll suffer though the cold as long as I get to have a nice ride home. I may even take the log way home. You know the one, with all those curves and snaking roads.

Hope you enjoyed the pic's

What I really should be doing right now is finishing some fiction I started this past week. Well, now you know its in the works and you have something to look forward to, right?

Anyway, have a good weekend dear friends.

4 comments:

  1. You talk about rocket & ass and I get all kinds of ideas!! ;) You're such a sweetie for converting to metrics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics like that call to mind all sorts of things, don't they, baby? Loved seeing these pics in my inbox this morning. xox Beryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing you have all that power between your legs makes me very excited! We have awesome roads here for you and that crotch rocket!!

    ReplyDelete