Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend update

Well, I made it through another busy weekend.  We had a birthday party for my little girl on Saturday, I can't believe she is two already. Over all, a good day. We had about 30 adults and 15 kids so I did end up manning the grill for a few hours. The usual fare, burgers, dogs, wings, and of course drinks.  I had my fair share of Captain and Cokes while attempting to keep my sanity with all those kids running around.

I have to say that the highlight of the cookout was one of my brothers "friend". I quote that because this is my brother who is gay, openly for years now, and he rolls in a few hours late with this woman who is a knockout. By the way, why do all the gay guys have most of the hot chicks? Anyway, I'm in the kitchen getting more stuff for the grill when he comes in the front door with her. She saunters in with a skin tight black dress, its only about two inches below her ass cheeks and barely holding in her ample tits behind that nice low cut, high heals, and long dark curly hair (Yes, pretty damn close to the pic). Funny, it doesn't seem like the proper attire for a two year old's birthday, more like a night out on the town. He introduces me to her, Stephi I'll call her, and she seems like a very friendly girl, we end up talking for a few minutes in the kitchen before they make their way outside with everybody else.


You want to see jaws hit the floor, it was hysterical seeing it happen as they walked out on the deck behind me. Not just the guys either, I know my wife saw her right away. My wife told me later that quite a few people were commenting on her dress. I had a good friend of mine ask about Stephi as soon as he got me alone, all I said was "its a good thing your wife is not here, you would be getting smacked just for the thoughts going through both our heads".

Was Stephi smoking hot? Pretty damn close. She definitely had a body built for sin. I kind of wish they stayed longer, it was funny watching the guys size her up and the women look down their noses at her.

Unfortunately, that was one of the few high points to my weekend, besides some quick covert calls to a friend of my own ;)

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, a man and his grill. I love that!! Btw, I am checking my phone log... nope... nothing from you! LOL

    I agree, it was totally inappropriate for a kids' b-day party. I might have stared too if she looked anything like that. (in a good way, I mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm. I think I need an invitation to your next party. Just sayin....

    Let me try to explain why I love gay men as friends.

    They never get drunk and forget you are just friends and try to grope you or hit on you.

    They never forget you are just friends and stare at your boobs like they are the first pair of boobs they have seen in years.

    When asked about something you are wearing, or thinking about wearing, they will give you an honest answer and some dead on advice.

    You can take safely take them out on the dance floor and not worry they will end up dancing like a spineless, rubbery, gumby, or an imobile robot.

    I've yet to meet one who thinks farting or burping is some type of sporting event that needs to be scored, graded, or topped.

    If you take them out with you, they will help point out hot women, but won't try to steal them away from you.

    When you get sick they are amazing. They come by with ginger ale and home made chicken soup and boxes of tissues and wouldn't dream of commenting about how you look like shit. They hug you, and hold your hair out of the toilet when they have to, and don't treat you like you have the plague that they might catch.

    I could go on and on, but I'm sure you have an idea by now.

    Weekend sounds like a great time. Happy Birthday to the little one. And lots of hugs to that special friend of yours.

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete
  3. My younger brother is also openly gay. So I think that if any of the men there had the opportunity to slide their hand up that dress there would be a big surprise waiting on them. Just saying... Woodstock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring, she totally looked like the girl in the pic, maybe not as thin in the waist. Hey, I'm not complaining, it gave me some entertainment for awhile.
    It wasn't you I called? Hmmmm.

    Vixen, I have heard most of those excuses before about why a gay guy is better. To tell you the truth, I think my brother is a switch hitter and I would not be surprised if he gets all the guys and girls he wants.

    Woodstock, Your not the only one to think that. I had a few friends wondering the same thing. I can tell you that a few friends also saw clearly up that dress by the way she was sitting and there was no package there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me bi-guys. They are just the best!

    ReplyDelete