Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Two Up


My wife actually asked me to do something with her, that she has not asked for in two years. No, not "do you want a blow job", though it has been quite a few months since I've seen the inside of a mouth. Sorry, I always get sidetracked by sex, its a wonder I can operate normally on a daily basis.


Anyway, what she asked was if we could go out on the motorcycle. We had planned to go out to dinner Sunday night after we got back from dropping M off at the in laws for the night. It was a comfortable evening and I always love a reason to ride on two wheels. Now, like I said, its been more than two years since she has been a passenger and more than seven or eight since she rode herself. The reason she does not normally like riding with me, the R1's passenger seat, its really is a sorry excuse for padded cardboard and it sits about 4 inches higher than the front seat. But a 1000cc bike with 180 horsepower is not really made for two up riding, a passenger seat was an afterthought at the Yamaha factory.

She used to always complain about how her ass hurt after about 20 minutes on the bike, or her knees bothered her from the sitting position. I was not looking forward to complaints. Well a 25 minute ride to the BBQ joint and all was well, "not as bad as I remembered" she says. We eat, have a few drinks, go to a friends house for a few hours, then head home. The ride was a bit longer home, about 45 minutes, then the complaints came. My knee hurts, my ass is a bit sore, it was a bit cold. Are you fucking kidding me....

Meanwhile in my head I'm having visions of what could be, arms wrapped around my waist, holding tight. Enjoying the ride, the vibrations that reach deep down into that secret place in women just between those legs. All culminating in a great night of licking, sucking, and fucking.

Hey, I can dream, can't I.



2 comments: