Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finger tips

Finger tips have memories that can't forget the curves of you body.

Following a path from you waist, up your sides, collecting your blouse over my wrist, slowly sliding up. Your arms raise over your head freeing you from the soft fabric. My hands come down, over your shoulders, gently pulling your bra straps down over your arms as I reach around to release the clasp. The rise and fall of your chest, your breath quickens while those fingers trace lightly along your collar bone, working downward. Your nipples stand erect under the slightest encouragement. A soft moan escapes your lips as I bring my mouth down to your breast, fully enveloping you, your body quivers under my touch. My hands on your hips, your trying to unbutton you pants, I won't let you, not yet. I'm taking my time with you, teasing you through you pants, bodies grinding together, heat rising. My tongue lingers down your smooth stomach, I finally unbutton your pants, sliding them down along with your thong. Ahhh, freshly shaved, all the better, you've been anticipating this my dear. My hand slowly rubbing you, your nectar starts coating my fingers, your clit pressing against my palm. Fingers penetrate your soft folds easily, your legs part, allowing me in further. My tongue and mouth take in that sweet nectar, the aroma is sheer ecstasy, the taste divine. Your breath coming in short gasps, my fingers still moving in and out, tongue caressing your clit. Your body starts to shudder, your hands on my head, encouraging me firmly, pulling me into you harder. Your lips tighten around my fingers, "fuck yes, fuck yes" erupts from your mouth, your back arches while the first of many orgasms overtake you. Bliss.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm there! Don't stop! That's it! You tease me with this one!

    ReplyDelete