Friday, May 28, 2010

S the tease

So this is becoming the How S can tease the fuck out of me blog. I mean where is that line between good friends and something more. I hope you all can understand my confusion in this, and from some of the comments left on the last post, you do.

Wednesday, S came in wearing the skin tight work pants that show off the goods really well, so well in fact, that I can clearly make out her thong through them. Along with this she is wearing a tight wife beater style tee shirt that you can see right through to her white bra, maybe she is just dressing more provocatively since being single again after 4 years. She does wear a work shirt over this while working though. She asked me earlier in the day if I had brought a lunch, I told her no. She comes back from her lunch with a salad and some kind of baked chicken dish for the two of us to have. Now I know this is just a really friendly thing for her to do and that is all I took it as, but I'm still confused as to why she does treat me so.

We were talking later in the day about her boy problems, and they are boys by the way, immature and very childish. But she also proceeds to tell me about her lack of a sex life, how long its been without, her fuck buddy not connecting with her, and the lack of joy when he does (she calls it clock watching). I finally told her I don't want to hear this shit, I think she got the hint.

Correction, I hope she got the hint, because if she keeps it up her dog won't be the only one kissing her.

Thursday, S starts showing me how much weight she has lost by pulling her pants out far enough from her waist for me to see clearly down them. Its hard to look away but I do, ya right, too much the gentleman. Friday its check this on my back, is there something there? The shirt comes up to her bra, the pants down to the top of her underwear, WTF.

She just keeps adding to my confusion, but I think I have become that friend that you can tell anything to because I am married and "safe". I told her no one is safe.

As a fellow blogger has told me I would not know if a woman was coming on to me any way. Ha ha. I just want plain English, straight forward responses, no hiding or defecting. Is that so fucking hard to ask?

3 comments:

  1. Don't play the game-it's not worth it..Kinda like Tic Tac Toe-if both players know the game, no one will ever win. The minute one player forgets the rules.......xxx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, let's hope she got the hint!

    I say the way you talk about her, she's kinda like a teenager and it's probably why she's attracting "boys". When she starts behaving like a woman, maybe she'll have more luck.

    I like things straight too. ;-) (pun intended, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!!
    I am going to have to come up with a way for you to put this girl in check and call her bluff (if that is what it is) and have you come out smelling like roses!!!

    ReplyDelete