Monday, May 24, 2010

Sex on wheels

Sorry, I meant that figuratively, I know you all were expecting something else. These are few of my favorites:


On four wheels, the Aston Martin DBS, beautiful from any angle.



On two wheels, a couple favorites, 2010 MV Agusta F4


Ok, so I'm biased on the 2004 Yamaha R1 because I have one. But I absolutely love the lines on this bike, and shift red is the best of the three colors available.




I am very jealous of whoever owns this one, mine did not come with this particular option...
though I'm more than willing to add it if anyone is game ;)

6 comments:

  1. I just saw the new sport Audi R8 out a few days ago and almost had to pull over to recover. I am a car freak anyway but cars like the Audi and the Aston are works of art...sensual works of art...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speed is intoxicating.

    I'm game! But you already know that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm alway up for car talk, just another one of my vices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you will get a few takers on your request!
    Love the curves. Umm, of the bike and car! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you on the Aston Martin. But I am more partial to the BMW's. I own 2. A 95 M3 with VERY low miles. And a 2005 330cic with the M package. With the top down, I've been known to squeal! I also have a few classic cars that would blow your mind! I have actually rebuilt my 66 Mustang GT 289 4V engine. I was excited when I dyno'ed it and got 375 horses out of it! I'll show you mine....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleaseeatme, I am a huge Mustang fan and would love to see some pics of that ride. I had an 88 LX 5.0 that I loved, but you can't have a car like that year round in the Northeast. I did try to email you but its a no-reply.

    ReplyDelete