Monday, May 24, 2010

Not Again!

She did it again. My cute little coworker, that I will just call S from now on, came in today on her day off. Well the weather is great today here in the Boston area, in the high 70's, so you can imagine she was dressed to impress. Skin tight jeans, a shirt that must be a size too small making her chest look twice as large as normally, and her hair and make-up done. I asked her what she was doing here and she says she was bored, just stopped in to do something she forgot Saturday. I can accept the doing something you forgot, but it could have just as easily waited until tomorrow. S then proceeds to hang out with me for a half hour, she says "I have to go" a few times then just hangs out longer.

Now I know I have been over this before and a few of you feel that she is just fucking with me, knowing how to turn guys on and enjoying it, but it just bothers the hell out of me. On one hand she says she wants nothing to do with me in that way, but she acts totally different. The come ons, the sly remarks, they keep coming at me but when I call her on something she quickly deflects by changing the subject or just ignores me. I guess I'm just tired of the mixed signals. She must really get of on turning guys on and being able to just walk away. It would not be so bad if she didn't seem to flaunt it in my face. Can you understand my confusion? I'm not trying to force something to happen between us but I do think it makes it more difficult to deal with her. I really can't stop thinking of all the things I could do with her when she acts like this towards me, it gets harder to think straight.

Oh well, just a little rant on my part...

7 comments:

  1. If you asked her and she deflects or says she wants nothing, she could be manipulating you or she just likes the attention. Teasing without the intent of delivering is purely evil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.S., she is about 11 years younger than me.
    S.F., your right, absolute evil...

    ReplyDelete
  3. little bit of a tease then perhaps? would be purely evil for sure. i can understand your confusion. i wish i could say something to shed more light, but some girls are just flirty like that. too bad you couldn't just be upfront and see what happens. tricky with co-workers.

    thank you for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is either a tease or is waiting for you to make the first movie. Go for it, I say.

    Come visit me.
    http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you need to take your frustrations out on someone else. Someone safe. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a total tease. but you never know, she might follow through. what have you got to loose by trying to find out?

    ReplyDelete